The first step in order to open this pandora's box is to introduce myself.
Although I will post my entries as Minima, my real name is Paola.
My age is confidential.
My gender is femenine, and yes, I am heterosexual, I must say, as today our changing life is requiring.
First, some practical facts: I'm from Valparaíso, I live alone in Santiago, just crossing the street from Art School. I have four cats: Melliza, Negra, Blanca and Monona. I have an older sister. her name is Nina, she lives in the USA. She is married and she has a son whose name is Ian.
Now my readings are about art; its history and its theory. I used to work at the Pablo Neruda Foundation in Valparaíso for almost eleven years. Since then I write poetry.
My favorite things in life is to be unstressed. My second favorite thing is to be able to have vision of future. Although I'm older than most of my classmates, I consider my spirit as primal as theirs, young you might say, so (and here I mention one thing I really hate) I consider the educational institution we attend to be a pioneer in many fields and ways in the country we all live in the present time, and from there, the most open minded and not discriminatory place to be in theory; so nobody should be amazed to see me here. So I hate the fact that sometimes I can hear some whispers about my presence here.
One of my addictions? I love to watch Youtube programs of tarot; GLOW, the Netflix serie; and to read and to write more than before in my life. My studies' field is Art History and Theory, and I'm planning to specialize in museums. I also like to investigate specially in the XIX century.
Before, I used to draw, to paint (mainly tempera or gouache), but the most enjoyable labor I used to do is to sew. However, I didn't study Fashion Design, perhaps the fact I'm here, studying Art History and Theory might take me there someday.
I waited long enough to be in the place I'm today, so I know by fact I can reach that goal when I have to.


Comentarios

Entradas populares