A country I'd like to visit


Certainly, if somebody asks me which country I would like to visit, my answer would be Russia.
Why? Easy...because its second main city: Saint Petersburg.


Although I know very few things about this city; beyond the fact it belongs to Russia, I do know that the first subway in Europe was built there, and the oldest commercial center or mall. These two architectural facts enables me to pursue a trip there.
While Russia is the ninth most populous country in the world with over 144 million people, it is also a country with some of the largest cities in the world. In this context Saint Petersburg, after Moscow  is a city of 5 million people, and it was founded by Tsar Peter The Great next to the Neva River, this city is one of the modern ones in Russia but also its cultural capital. Home of the Hermitage, one of the largest art museum in the world.


One of the cities inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage, Saint Petersburg is the main reason for which I would learn Russian in order to visit the country of the Tsars.
However, to learn Russian seems to me one of the hardest tasks in life; as well as one of the most time consuming in this regard. Then, if I want to travel there, I must plan a learning period beforehand, but it is definitively worth the adventure.




Comentarios

  1. All you need so many time for the go all over this country. Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That museum looks very interesting! I would like to visit it too

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Russia sounds amazing ! especially the museum

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Russia is great! And the people nice! Since I love cold places and culture maybe I must go there to! XD

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Cool! With you post I would like visit Russia!! :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares