Yesterday, I remembered (thanks to my facebook memories) that I attended to a Pet Shop Boys concert, when they visited Chile two years ago. This duet has been one of my favorites since I was a teenager, from the very moment the song "West End Girls" was released in the early '80s. Not to forget the video clip they made for this song, and the unique way they dressed for their first appearance.


Pet Shop Boys is a british electronic pop duet formed by the vocalist Neil Tennant and Chris Lowell, who is mainly at the keyboards. Other famous songs of theirs are "It's a sin", and a cover from an old Elvis Presley' song "Always on my mind".
That night people were thrill in the middle of a luminous atmosphere, plenty of colorful light rays, large scale videos, and incredible display of voices and sound. It was a fabulous production of technology and dance on the stage.



And I was so happy. I was next to a great guy, enjoying the art of great musicians, and vibrating with all the songs I knew since so long ago. The whole experience of being invited for him, to enjoy the sound of a band both loved, is in fact the memory I cherish deeply. Since I never thought I was going to be able to see "Pet Shop" live in my whole life, my boyfriend at that time really surprised me when he brought me the two tickets for that concert, and told me we were going.





Maybe that's why I remembered that concert the most; because my boyfriend was so lovely to give me as a gift the tickets (which were very expensive!), beyond the fact that Pet Shop Boys could have been considered as part of the soundtrack of our lives. What an unforgettable night!

Comentarios

  1. Hi, first of all I need to say that I don't like to much The pet shop boys but, out of that judge It's clear that they still have a great level of music.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'm a very huge fan of the Pet Shop Boys !! I envy you

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I didn't know you like the Pet Shop Boys!, you got good taste of music haha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares